Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here's the link to our pictures!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome, congrats for taking the plunge! I'm expecting lots of photos, don't don't disappoint! BTW, I'm soooo jealous that you're in the land of donner kebabs. I think I could eat my weight in those things on the daily ...
    -TIM (morgan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,

    I am sooo jealous.....looks fabulous. I'm sure the food's awesome! Good luck with class and hope to make Greece one of my destination stops this year!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made it safely! We are seriously on opposite sides of the world right now...I´m in Argentina!

    Get settled, have so much fun, and start preparing for my visit this summer!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it. I am sure the time change was hard. It is good that you hgave some time before you have to start learning to teach. I have been to Greece and visited Athens. Have a good time.
    Please post your mailing address or send it to me via email. I want to give it to grandmother Wright or better yet send her a letter with it.

    Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously keep the pcs coming. You know how we love pictures...and we're soooooo envious.

    Have a fun time and be safe.

    Love, BT & ET

    ReplyDelete